Sunday, January 27, 2008

What I did this summer

I just purchased a new Gateway laptop and I'm enjoying every minute of it. Because of this purchase I am able to post more blogs. My other computer is so slow I hate sitting down next to it. Last week it froze up four times while I was doing my homework. UGHHH!

Anyway, I can now share with you some pictures from our families trip to CC, Texas this summer. We left 6 am one day and didn't return back until 6 pm the next day.



A long way to the pier. I think I lugged the cooler all the way.

Trying to catch the big one.





My youngest daughter. We had to put her bait on because she wouldn't touch it.


The girls getting along for now.

Two whales washed up on the beach :-)

Hope you enjoyed the pictures because we sure enjoyed our time at CC.

Tracy

http://www.3bgirlsquilts.com/




No comments: