Saturday, January 26, 2008

Getting Up to Date

It has been awhile since I last posted. I've been very busy with a new job I started. I also have to drive 80 miles each way. I live in San Antonio, TX and travel to Austin, TX daily. I was wondering if anyone in blogger land knows of any quilting shops along my route to Austin. I take 35. Please let me know because I would love to stop and shop!

I finally found the website that gave me the pattern for my dog Puff's outfit this Christmas. Please check out the follow link for other dog patterns: http://www.sewing.circleofcrafters.com/freepetvestpattern.html

I started back to school at Westwood College and this semester I have to take math. I thought I was pretty smart until I started taking this class :-) But, I managing to make it through.

Well until tomorrow and I will send you some pictures of my daughter's quilt and pj's I made for my other daughter.

Tracy
www.3bgirlsquilts.com

PS I have a lot of old Vogue patterns. If your looking for a particular pattern, I'll see if I might have them. Send me an email.

1 comment:

Splinters and Threads said...

there is a nice quilt shop in New Braunfels (Quilt Haus). If you travel north of Austin to Salado (which is an awesome little town) there is another great quilt shop (Sewing Basket)