Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!



Time to say good-bye to 2007 and welcome in 2008. My resolution is to design three summer quilting patterns. I want to try something different by submitting one of them to a national quilting magazine. My style is simple and quick quilts. I like to design for the beginner quilter or the lack of time quilter.


As it stands now, I have two patterns that I've published through Lulu.com. Lulu is a self-publishing website. You can do hardbacks, soft, dvd or audio. Be sure to check out the website. Anyway back to the patterns, my first pattern is a quilted table runner Vintage Flowers.
The other pattern is called I Love America!, which is a small quilted wall hanging.

I still trying to get my daughter to finish her quilt for her niece. She is the one pictures below. Also does anyone know how to erase pencil marks off of fabric? Yes, I did try an eraser :-) It got some of the pencil marking off, but I still see some left.

Well, this is a short post and will do better later. You can visit me on my website at www.3bgirlsquilts.com or email me at customerservice@3bgirlsquilts.com.

Happy Crafting!
Tracy

No comments: