Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quilter's Home Magazine




Life has been spinning by very fast for me lately. If you have visited my website, you would see that I appeared in Quilter's Home Magazine. The article focused on inspirational journals and how we as quilters use them in designing patterns. I just so happen to visit my local Jo-Ann's and decided to pick up the latest issue Jan/Feb issue of Quilter's Home. I remembered sending my journal into Mark but I had no idea when or if my journal would appear in the magazine. It just so happened that I had my youngest daughter with me and my mom. Words can not explain seeing your name in print! My mom, daughter and I started jumping around in the store with people looking at us strangely. Oh well, I always say when my "album drops" they'll be sorry they treated me that way! LOL






Have a creative day,
Tracy & Girls
www.3bgirlsquilts.com

1 comment:

Kama said...

That sounds like a great magazine. I just started quilting and found your blog from quilting blogs. I can't wait to finish my first quilt!!