Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting back to normal

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged in two months. First of all, I couldn't possible bring myself to blog because I still haven't finished quilting Teresa's table runner. Well today I can finally say, I'm done! I want to thank Teresa for her patience and understanding. I was caught up with finishing out my last week with school before the winter break. I also did my first craft fair a couple of weeks ago. I think I did pretty good for a one day show my girlfriend was holding at her job. I sold ten items, wow!!!


Anyway, check out what I got in the mail: (click on the picture to make larger)


It's a thank you note from the girls at LizzieBCre8ive . I participated in the Breast Cancer Awareness giveaway but I was really suprised when I got a PERSONALIZED thank you note. It made me feel special.
Anyway, I'm off to do some more sewing and will write more tomorrow.

Tracy & Girls
www.3bgirlsquilts.com

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hi there! I've wondered where you've been. I know.....life gets in the way. Glad you're back and posting. Take care.