Sunday, September 13, 2009

What a wonderful day


I really don't like to toot my horn but today is my birthday! I wanted to spend a day of sewing and fixing some version of my favorite food which is seafood. Yesterday I came across this new show (well new for me) on Food TV. The show is called 5 Ingredient Fix. Well, this one recipe caught my eye, Beer Shrimp Boil. I decided then that this Beer Shrimp Boil will be my special dinner for today. Now, I can never do anything exactly the way your suppose to do it (it's the rebel in me), so I added some potatoes, fresh corn, snow crab legs and crawfish. And to top it off, I made the lemon and butter dipping sauce...mmm good! My mom and daughter's joined me for this feast and we ate everything!


Have a creative day,
Tracy & Girls
www.3bgirlsquilts.com

No comments: