Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Greater San Antonio Quilt Guild Quilt Show

This past weekend I attended The Greater San Antonio Quilt Guild 14th biannual quilt show. I was like a kid in a candy store...wide eyed and ready to spend some money! I made a movie of all the pictures I took. I hope you enough it because I sure did. Later this week, I will upload a new demo of a new cutting tool (always looking for ways to make my quilting better). Please feel free to leave a comment of your favorite quilt from the video.


Have a creative day,
Tracy & Girls
www.3bgirlsquilts.com

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Greetings from Rhonda. What a great quilt show.....My favorites are the "Viewers Choice" quilt and the patriotic quilt....if you've seen my blog, you'll know why! Take care.

American Quilter's Society said...

Glad you had a great time. I realize this post is a little late, but I look forward to reading more from you~

www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com